You can make a difference with a career at Deep Relief. We have higher expectations for ourselves, because we strive to provide higher quality therapeutic services for our clients. If you’re excited about the opportunity to help people improve their health and wellness using a holistic approach, then come work for the leading massage, chiropractic and acupuncture clinic in Austin, Texas.
Our Oakhill store front has eight treatment rooms (including 7 ashiatsu rooms) to serve the South Austin community in a relaxed and comfortable setting. We offer a non-toxic, low EMF environment because we care about the health and happiness of our coworkers and clients
We are always interested in meeting motivated and positive professionals.
• Licensed Massage Therapist (Interest in Ashiatsu highly encouraged)
• Acupuncturist (Motor Point, Dry Needling, DNA experience preferred)
• Graduate of an accredited school
• Current Texas license in your field
• Superior deep tissue skills (or the strength and motivation to learn quickly)
• Self-motivated and ambitious with a confident and positive disposition
• Ability to make clients feel safe and comfortable during treatments
• Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
• Interest in corrective treatments and learning/sharing ways to achieve these goals
• Flexible shifts
• Commission based pay structure $25-38/hr + tips depending on experience and percentage of request level.
• Free bi-weekly acupuncture and chiropractic treatments upon request
• Trading between massage practitioners encouraged outside of schedule.
As a career LMT, you will receive training in our unique DR Hit The Spot method and Perfect #7 communication system in order to perform our signature DR massage, which incorporates deep tissue, trigger point therapy, and forearm work. After mastering our signature massage, you will have the opportunity to learn the modified version which incorporates Ashiatsu (barefoot massage). Ashiatsu allows you as the therapist to go deeper into the client’s tissue using your feet and gravity, instead of your hands. Adding ashiatsu to your skillset will strengthen your career as an LMT and clients love it. It’s a win, win! Additional training includes cupping and gua sha.
We provide this training in our unique methods for free in exchange for a minimum 3-month employment commitment. (CEUs coming soon)